FREE Medicare Educational Seminar hosted by John Cunnane
September & October 2021
This Medicare seminar is designed to help Holmesburg Family patients understand the different parts of Medicare and get your questions answered. John Cunnane, our local Medicare expert, will help you navigate the complex Medicare system. Please call 610-276-9843 for more information.
In-person, Zoom, Pre-recorded Video, One-on-one telephone appointments all available - COMPLETELY FREE!
For additional Medicare info please visit https://www.christinemeyermd.com/medicare
Our staff and providers are here to help guide you through every step of your telehealth appointment.
What you need to know about Telemedicine at HFMA:
Telemedicine is available to all currently existing patients to the practice
- Patient must have access to a device with video chat capabilities, and a phone number with texting capabilities, or a tablet with emailing capabilities
- Patients without access to a recommended device may use a family member's device
Once your telemedicine appointment is confirmed, you will receive a link to "accept" a video message. This link will ask you to confirm your NAME and DATE OF BIRTH.
Additional information for ensuring an easy and successful telemedicine visit:
- Be ready at least 5 minutes prior to appointment
- If possible, have a list of your current medications
- A thermometer and blood pressure cuff are helpful, but not mandatory for your examination
- If lab work or radiology studies are required, patients will need to pick up their script from the office
HFMA is taking all necessary precautions to protect patients and prevent the spread of coronavirus at our practice. We are following all clinical procedures and guidelines as issued by the Centers for Disease Control and Department of Public Health.
If you are experiencing any symptoms related to COVID-19 such as:
- fever or chills
- cough / shortness of breath / difficulty breathing
- fatigue / muscle or body aches
- loss of taste or smell
- nausea / vomiting / diarrhea
Please self-isolate, and visit your nearest coronavirus testing facility, or call our office for help with testing instructions and locations. We are currently not treating patients with symptoms of COVID-19 in our office. Telemed appointments are available.
Please visit the CDC website for updated information https://www.cdc.gov/